Called hihonor, the website looks to connect fans and customers under one platform and also make the brand’s products more accessible.
- Dentsu’s Nick Brien is tired of hearing about the big bad consulting firms
- Inskin study: Only 12% of served display ads ever get looked at
- Scoot and Skyscanner have a ball with Cathay Pacific’s spelling booboo
- EU competition watchdog probes Amazon over merchant data use
- The revival of Jim Beam: how the equality marketing movement by StrawberryFrog saved an American icon