Following the success of its first concept store which dedicated exclusively to fragrances on rue Saint Honoré in Paris, Guerlain has open the Guerlain Parfumeur boutiques in Hong Kong this month, being its first concept store in Asia.
- Dentsu’s Nick Brien is tired of hearing about the big bad consulting firms
- Inskin study: Only 12% of served display ads ever get looked at
- Scoot and Skyscanner have a ball with Cathay Pacific’s spelling booboo
- EU competition watchdog probes Amazon over merchant data use
- The revival of Jim Beam: how the equality marketing movement by StrawberryFrog saved an American icon