The UK’s Information Commission Office has fined Facebook £500,000 million and called for a new statutory Code of Practice for use of personal information in political activity following its investment into the practice of using data analytics in political campaigns.
- 2021: the year of emotional data, belief and optimism
- Four big connections every connected TV buyer needs to start making
- Linkedin uncovers the key frameworks for successful account-based marketing
- Virgin Australia confirms new leadership team for fresh customer push
- The Week Ahead: Netflix reports earnings and brands navigate Inauguration Day