The UK’s Information Commission Office has fined Facebook £500,000 million and called for a new statutory Code of Practice for use of personal information in political activity following its investment into the practice of using data analytics in political campaigns.
- Google is right; click-through and conversion rates kinda don’t matter
- Keyword research strategies in a close-variant world
- Working with an AI vendor: How marketers can take the leap
- Watch the newest ads on TV from T-Mobile, Amazon, Hulu and more
- Facebook rolls out system to include news publishers in its controversial Ad Archive