The UK’s Information Commission Office has fined Facebook £500,000 million and called for a new statutory Code of Practice for use of personal information in political activity following its investment into the practice of using data analytics in political campaigns.
- DCMS 'fake news' report is a leap forward for political ads, but now the government must act
- Karl Lagerfeld's legacy: 'If I hadn't been in fashion, I would have been in advertising'
- YouTube updates ‘strikes system’ to warn creators first when their content breaks the rules
- Tough Mudder flexes its commercial bicep by inking a sponsorship deal with Snickers
- How to continually improve advertising across paid media platforms