The UK’s Information Commission Office has fined Facebook £500,000 million and called for a new statutory Code of Practice for use of personal information in political activity following its investment into the practice of using data analytics in political campaigns.
- Why we need to look inside the black box of AI
- Improving user experience, Twitter to remove non-credible follow counts
- Amobee wins bankruptcy auction to take control of Videology assets
- D&AD addresses ‘disparaging comments’ levelled at New Blood advertising student
- Labour duped own leader with targeted Facebook ads, new book claims