The UK’s Information Commission Office has fined Facebook £500,000 million and called for a new statutory Code of Practice for use of personal information in political activity following its investment into the practice of using data analytics in political campaigns.
- DoorDash is the latest first-time Super Bowl ad buyer, and it’s bringing Cookie Monster
- NBCUniversal will shutter its sports network at end of year
- Watch The Lincoln Project’s data-driven viral video, plus a young poet’s instant fame by the numbers: Datacenter Weekly
- DiGiorno bakes pizza ‘Pi’ Super Bowl stunt, and Etsy basks in glow of Bernie’s mittens: Trending
- Pinterest launches next phase of augmented reality beauty regimen