A brand built, in part, on edgy humor in marketing shifts gears while two other marketers find clever ways to crash the party.
- Broadcasting legend Larry King has died at 87
- DoorDash is the latest first-time Super Bowl ad buyer, and it’s bringing Cookie Monster
- NBCUniversal will shutter its sports network at end of year
- Watch The Lincoln Project’s data-driven viral video, plus a young poet’s instant fame by the numbers: Datacenter Weekly
- DiGiorno bakes pizza ‘Pi’ Super Bowl stunt, and Etsy basks in glow of Bernie’s mittens: Trending