A kind of 'Facebook Custom Audiences for the real world,' the approach uses plat lines and GPS data for greater precision. The post Simpli.fi’s ‘addressable geo-fencing’ enables individual household targeting but at scale appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Payless to liquidate U.S. stores, wind down online operations
- 10 questions with… Euan Jarvie, chief executive of Dentsu Aegis Network UK & Ireland
- Subaru emphasizes safety, capability with Forester campaign
- Ballmer bleeds Microsoft, but goes with Amazon deal for Clippers
- Facebook said to face U.S. privacy pact that could cost billions