A kind of 'Facebook Custom Audiences for the real world,' the approach uses plat lines and GPS data for greater precision. The post Simpli.fi’s ‘addressable geo-fencing’ enables individual household targeting but at scale appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Brands are hiring specialists to run Amazon campaigns
- How BuzzFeed and The New York Times are using Black Friday to drive commerce revenue
- Digiday Research: YouTube is the easiest platform for European publishers to monetize
- French data regulator’s mobile ad action rattles ad tech
- Video Briefing: YouTube is now streaming free movies to fend off OTT upstarts