A kind of 'Facebook Custom Audiences for the real world,' the approach uses plat lines and GPS data for greater precision. The post Simpli.fi’s ‘addressable geo-fencing’ enables individual household targeting but at scale appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Dentsu’s Nick Brien is tired of hearing about the big bad consulting firms
- Inskin study: Only 12% of served display ads ever get looked at
- Scoot and Skyscanner have a ball with Cathay Pacific’s spelling booboo
- EU competition watchdog probes Amazon over merchant data use
- The revival of Jim Beam: how the equality marketing movement by StrawberryFrog saved an American icon