A US FTC investigation could also bring billions more in potential penalties. The post Facebook receives $664,000 UK privacy fine, which could have been $1.9B under GDPR appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Why we need to look inside the black box of AI
- Improving user experience, Twitter to remove non-credible follow counts
- Amobee wins bankruptcy auction to take control of Videology assets
- D&AD addresses ‘disparaging comments’ levelled at New Blood advertising student
- Labour duped own leader with targeted Facebook ads, new book claims