It’s now booming, says this monitoring service of ads and other third-party code, and marketers need to get in control of their ads. The post Media Trust warns of malware in HTML5 ads appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- AGL chief customer officer resigns
- Amazon is now taking a 30 percent cut of ad sales from Fire TV
- Coca-Cola celebrates 25 years of polar bears with warm and fuzzy family spot
- Marketing Day: Instagram removes fake likes, Snapchat’s Lens Creative Partners program, more
- Facebook donates millions to fund 80 local newspaper jobs in the UK