Aiming to design a more YouTube-like landscape for creators, Facebook is broadening its video options and opening the door to Watch. The post Facebook opens up Watch to creators & adds video features to take on YouTube appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Mobile-first banking startup showcases fresh brand identity
- BuzzFeed loses another entertainment exec to Facebook
- Office Depot airs back-to-school push from third agency in three years
- Marketing Day: Twitter verification, GDPR Insights by Namogoo, attack sites & more
- Going on the offensive: The use of attack sites in reputation management