?Financial services companies have long feared the world’s technology giants would start coming after their customers, and it appears those fears are not without foundation.
- Chief customer officer to become CEO of Gateway Bank
- Brands are hiring specialists to run Amazon campaigns
- How BuzzFeed and The New York Times are using Black Friday to drive commerce revenue
- Digiday Research: YouTube is the easiest platform for European publishers to monetize
- French data regulator’s mobile ad action rattles ad tech