Microsoft wants to use computer vision, smartphones and other tech on the "intelligent edge" to speed deployment and reduce costs. The post Report: Microsoft seeks to help retailers compete with Amazon Go appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Brands are hiring specialists to run Amazon campaigns
- How BuzzFeed and The New York Times are using Black Friday to drive commerce revenue
- Digiday Research: YouTube is the easiest platform for European publishers to monetize
- French data regulator’s mobile ad action rattles ad tech
- Video Briefing: YouTube is now streaming free movies to fend off OTT upstarts