Microsoft wants to use computer vision, smartphones and other tech on the "intelligent edge" to speed deployment and reduce costs. The post Report: Microsoft seeks to help retailers compete with Amazon Go appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Subaru emphasizes safety, capability with Forester campaign
- Ballmer bleeds Microsoft, but goes with Amazon deal for Clippers
- Facebook said to face U.S. privacy pact that could cost billions
- Kochava launches deterministic attribution for mobile web
- Ads We Like: NBA athletes 'sell out' to Hulu for the cash, highlighting brand transparency trends