Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. The post Marketing Day: Snapchat’s new platform, Microsoft helps retailers & more appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Scottish adtech startup TVSquared enters Australia and eyes its $3.1bn TV advertising market
- The Cannes Lowdown: inside Snapchat’s art exhibition, the Gutter Bar’s new look and more
- TfL gives exclusive first look inside Farringdon station's Elizabeth Line OOH
- Convoy Global rolls out rebranding campaign across Hong Kong
- Voice of Children and Publicis One urge consumers to take action with new anti-bullying spot