Contributor Adam Dorfman explains how to capitalize on the one-two punch of Facebook advertising and organic engagement through Marketplace, your own page and Facebook’s own advertising products. The post Finally! The 800 million ways Facebook gets serious about local business appeared first on...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- WPP plots return to growth through ‘simpler offer,’ refreshes brand identity
- Papa John’s debuts ‘crusto-currency’ reward program
- Calvin Klein adopts digital-first approach, leaving print ads behind
- Product pages are the new packaging: Think beyond lower prices to win online
- Just 9% of marketers have an AI-based hyper-personalization strategy, study finds