Are you still not quite clued up on GDPR?
As the partner of Data Protection World Forum (DPWF) and GDPR Summit Series, Digital Marketing Magazine readers have a chance of to claim one free tickets the next GDPR Summit London on 25th June 2018.
The GDPR Summit London is part of a series of events aiming to guide businesses to GDPR compliance. Taking place one month after the regulation, the next summit will look at the navigating the future of GDPR compliance. As research has found that not all organisations are compliant in time for when the regulation came into effect last month, this one day conference will help clear up confusion about the regulation.
The conference will take place in 155 Bisphopsgate hosting a wealth of speakers across three theatres, GDPR: Navigating the future, The Future of Marketing: GDPR and the ePrivacy Directive and GDPR HR: Data Privacy HR and Brexit.
- Ian West, Director of Digital Information at Project One
- Andrew Powell, Head of Privacy at Bank of England
- James Palmer, Head of Data Governance at Southern Water
- Ivana Bartoletti, Head of Privacy and Data Protection at Gemserv
- Gary Brown, GDPR UK Programme Director at Santander
For your chance to claim a FREE ticket simply:
- Visit Data Protection World Forum
- Pre-register (for free) for the event
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, job title, company and phone number used to pre-register
Here’s what you need to know:
Entries must be submitted before 12 pm, Wednesday 20th June
The 1st 10 emails with verified pre-register to DPWF will receive a FREE ticket to GDPR Summit London
GDPR Summit London is the UK’s leading GDPR event, and consists of three keynote theatres, with over 40 data protection and privacy expert speakers. Claim your FREE ticket now.
Please only claim your free ticket if you can definitely attend the event.