Regardless, advertisers will give a larger portion of their budgets to Google properties than to any other entity. The post Report: Google and Facebook top advertisers’ list of fears that could impact their businesses in 2018 appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Harley-Davidson is moving factories overseas, but don’t expect the ads to change
- 7 Remotely Entertaining video takeaways from Cannes
- If I knew then what I know now … I’d hog the spotlight
- ‘It’s a Tide Ad’ director on crafting the perfect pastiche, David Harbour & Super Bowl deadlines
- New report: Some ad campaigns are almost entirely robot traffic