Compelling customer experiences require “a constant stream” of customer feedback, Slack’s global vice-president of marketing, Kelly Watkins, says. It's sound advice and not overly complicated, but often, it’s difficult for companies to achieve.
- Harley-Davidson is moving factories overseas, but don’t expect the ads to change
- 7 Remotely Entertaining video takeaways from Cannes
- If I knew then what I know now … I’d hog the spotlight
- ‘It’s a Tide Ad’ director on crafting the perfect pastiche, David Harbour & Super Bowl deadlines
- New report: Some ad campaigns are almost entirely robot traffic