Compelling customer experiences require “a constant stream” of customer feedback, Slack’s global vice-president of marketing, Kelly Watkins, says. It's sound advice and not overly complicated, but often, it’s difficult for companies to achieve.
- PS Group opens pet-friendly beauty service PRIVATE I Concept Store at Causeway Bay
- The risk Xiaomi runs as it admits to incorporating ads in mobile software
- Twitch expands programmatic guarantees to more advertisers
- Digiday Research: Instagram beats Facebook for content marketing
- Bloomberg Media has a robot writing story summaries