Each person may be as unique as a snowflake, but there's a good chance they share a name with someone else. Contributor Chris Silver Smith explains how this impacts online reputation management. The post Tips on leveraging personal name collisions in online reputation management appeared first on...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- The Specialist Works under new ownership following management buyout
- Sportswear favourite Ellesse launches first ever brand campaign
- Michelob Ultra creates Caddyshack-like golf bag complete with beer keg and Bose speakers
- Mad Men's Lou Avery ruffles feathers at the Leith Agency with outdated attitudes
- Mad Man's Lou Avery ruffles feathers at the Leith Agency with outdated attitudes