Each person may be as unique as a snowflake, but there's a good chance they share a name with someone else. Contributor Chris Silver Smith explains how this impacts online reputation management. The post Tips on leveraging personal name collisions in online reputation management appeared first on...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Google reveals more stringent abortion ad rules against backdrop of Alabama bill controversy
- Google reveals more stringent abortion ad rules amid Alabama bill controversy
- 10 questions with…Kerrie Finch, founding partner of Future Factor
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ goes out with a … well, you know
- How Pinterest plans to attract more self-serve advertisers