Each person may be as unique as a snowflake, but there's a good chance they share a name with someone else. Contributor Chris Silver Smith explains how this impacts online reputation management. The post Tips on leveraging personal name collisions in online reputation management appeared first on...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- WFA Global Marketer of the Year 2018 nominees: P&G's Marc Pritchard – 'create conversations'
- YDM Thailand acquires FCB Bangkok with goal of creating ‘a one-stop service’
- Auditoire appoints Xavier Daurian as general manager in HK
- Singtel unveils its first electricity brand via Geneco partnership in a new campaign
- In the Director's Chair: Matías Moltrasio on storytelling, creativity and creating a cinematic feel