Each person may be as unique as a snowflake, but there's a good chance they share a name with someone else. Contributor Chris Silver Smith explains how this impacts online reputation management. The post Tips on leveraging personal name collisions in online reputation management appeared first on...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How thoughtful UX can benefit both users and advertisers
- Finally, an enterprise-worthy analytics solution for solving the challenge of advertising on Amazon
- Chipotle wants proof its TV commercials drive burrito sales
- Why brands wanted in on NY Comic Con’s ‘rabid’ audience
- Publicis shedding ‘volatile’ Health Services business; posts ‘decent’ Q3