Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. The post Marketing Day: Quora’s native image ads, DAA’s ‘PoliticalAd’ icon & the story of data appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- DCMS 'fake news' report is a leap forward for political ads, but now the government must act
- Karl Lagerfeld's legacy: 'If I hadn't been in fashion, I would have been in advertising'
- YouTube updates ‘strikes system’ to warn creators first when their content breaks the rules
- Tough Mudder flexes its commercial bicep by inking a sponsorship deal with Snickers
- How to continually improve advertising across paid media platforms