Lego is a brand synonymous with play. Indeed, its name is derived from the Danish words for ‘play well’ – leg godt. So it is perhaps not surprising to hear senior global director at Lego Group, Lars Silberbauer, uses similar language when referring to his own job.
- Memo to brands: Hispanics are ready for your love
- Manchester United signs True Religion as global denim partner
- Lidl backs Irish campaign to bolster media coverage of women in sport
- VICE Asia launches in PH, appoints Filipina Natashya Gutierrez as APAC Head, Content Strategy
- eBay to acquire Motors.co.uk to combat AutoTrader