Lego is a brand synonymous with play. Indeed, its name is derived from the Danish words for ‘play well’ – leg godt. So it is perhaps not surprising to hear senior global director at Lego Group, Lars Silberbauer, uses similar language when referring to his own job.
- Red Bull cautioned by ASA for suggesting the energy drink aids concentration
- Why Manchester City's move into eSports in China is more than just football politics
- BBDO Greater China’s strategy head gets COO mandate
- After GDPR, The New York Times cut off ad exchanges in Europe — and kept growing ad revenue
- Video Briefing: Free OTT streaming video will be led by Amazon and Roku