The group, composed of multiple ad organizations, has released new guidance for political advertisers and a PoliticalAd icon for ads that comply. The post Digital Advertising Alliance’s new ‘PoliticalAds’ icon will identify online political ads that meet new guidelines appeared...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Scottish adtech startup TVSquared enters Australia and eyes its $3.1bn TV advertising market
- The Cannes Lowdown: inside Snapchat’s art exhibition, the Gutter Bar’s new look and more
- TfL gives exclusive first look inside Farringdon station's Elizabeth Line OOH
- Convoy Global rolls out rebranding campaign across Hong Kong
- Voice of Children and Publicis One urge consumers to take action with new anti-bullying spot