The group, composed of multiple ad organizations, has released new guidance for political advertisers and a PoliticalAd icon for ads that comply. The post Digital Advertising Alliance’s new ‘PoliticalAds’ icon will identify online political ads that meet new guidelines appeared...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Report: Marketers are missing mobile opportunities to reach customers in store
- Sizmek unveils unified ad serving platform it says can replace Google’s walled garden
- The New Yorker pays tribute to Aretha Franklin
- Tearful Elon Musk tells NYT nobody reviewed his bombshell Tesla funding tweet
- Out-of-home ads can boost customer loyalty by 275%, study finds