As of Q1 2018, Google Shopping ads drove 76.4 percent of retail search ad spend, eclipsing text ads in markets around the world. As these Product Listing Ads (PLAs) become more competitive, the question becomes how to maximize ROI without simply piling on budget. The answer is competitive search...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- DCMS 'fake news' report is a leap forward for political ads, but now the government must act
- Karl Lagerfeld's legacy: 'If I hadn't been in fashion, I would have been in advertising'
- YouTube updates ‘strikes system’ to warn creators first when their content breaks the rules
- Tough Mudder flexes its commercial bicep by inking a sponsorship deal with Snickers
- How to continually improve advertising across paid media platforms