Microsoft says that the Berkeley-based technology company has created a 'revolutionary' new approach to building AI. The post Microsoft acquires Semantic Machines, signaling a deeper move into ‘conversational AI’ appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How virtual DM testing cuts costs, delivers results
- Pinterest gives SMBs access to Shop the Look Pins, a free product-tagging tool for organic Pins
- How to supercharge the Salesforce lead source field
- Apple’s FileMaker introduces humorous ‘Innovation Without the Hype’ campaign
- Four ways to monetise original social media content