Microsoft says that the Berkeley-based technology company has created a 'revolutionary' new approach to building AI. The post Microsoft acquires Semantic Machines, signaling a deeper move into ‘conversational AI’ appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How to continually improve advertising across paid media platforms
- Norwegian Air lands 170% lower cost-per-booking with machine learning
- PwC’s CMO on reorganizing, diversity and why it’s critical to master tech
- Watch Budweiser’s Oscars ad starring Charlize Theron
- A celebrity feud over Totino’s pizza, and an update on that Burger King Super Bowl commercial: Tuesday Wake-Up Call