Microsoft says that the Berkeley-based technology company has created a 'revolutionary' new approach to building AI. The post Microsoft acquires Semantic Machines, signaling a deeper move into ‘conversational AI’ appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Harley-Davidson is moving factories overseas, but don’t expect the ads to change
- 7 Remotely Entertaining video takeaways from Cannes
- If I knew then what I know now … I’d hog the spotlight
- ‘It’s a Tide Ad’ director on crafting the perfect pastiche, David Harbour & Super Bowl deadlines
- New report: Some ad campaigns are almost entirely robot traffic