??The bidding war for Adshel is heating up. APN Outdoor Group has confirmed it’s put in a $500 million bid for rival out-of-home provider, Adshel, an acquisition it says would complement its Australian product offering.
- Japanese retailer Nojima eyes SEA market, offers to buy Courts Asia
- BBDO hires Beck You as managing director
- Budweiser to launch streetwear collection in India
- Faves aims to ‘disrupt’ ad industry with new micro-influencer offering
- Heineken rolls out ‘Holiday Troubles’ campaign starting with 15 APAC markets