??The bidding war for Adshel is heating up. APN Outdoor Group has confirmed it’s put in a $500 million bid for rival out-of-home provider, Adshel, an acquisition it says would complement its Australian product offering.
- Braze launches an app ecosystem with more than 45 integrations
- Semcasting unveils ‘self-serve deterministic attribution platform’
- How publishers’ sales teams juggle the growing number of ad products
- Native ad test in Google Discover feeds gets a new look
- If you want a truly diverse workforce, look for talent beyond the city