??The bidding war for Adshel is heating up. APN Outdoor Group has confirmed it’s put in a $500 million bid for rival out-of-home provider, Adshel, an acquisition it says would complement its Australian product offering.
- Scottish adtech startup TVSquared enters Australia and eyes its $3.1bn TV advertising market
- The Cannes Lowdown: inside Snapchat’s art exhibition, the Gutter Bar’s new look and more
- TfL gives exclusive first look inside Farringdon station's Elizabeth Line OOH
- Convoy Global rolls out rebranding campaign across Hong Kong
- Voice of Children and Publicis One urge consumers to take action with new anti-bullying spot