The new partnership allows Outbrain to go beyond its previous keyword-only blocking of objectionable pages, with a contextual blocking that recognizes story content. The post Outbrain adds IAS integration to contextually shield for brand safety appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Snapchat partners with Amazon to let users shop from pictures
- What Open Colleges did to bolster lead generaition
- Adobe’s new Virtual Analyst doesn’t need questions to provide answers
- Bacardi preps for Halloween with zombie-themed spot that borrows from horror classics
- How to make a big impact with a small influencer marketing budget