The new partnership allows Outbrain to go beyond its previous keyword-only blocking of objectionable pages, with a contextual blocking that recognizes story content. The post Outbrain adds IAS integration to contextually shield for brand safety appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Gartner releases first Magic Quadrant on mobile marketing platforms
- IAB Tech Labs launches blockchain-analysis pilot program
- Ads We Like: Greenpeace recruits ‘Notorious PIG’ for veggie hip-hip 90s throwback
- Alibaba invests $2.23B in outdoor digital advertising company
- AB appoint new digital marketing manager