Organisations that don't adjust their business models to deliver shared value, and put product ahead of customers, will not fare well in the future. This is the opinion of Suncorp's Mark Reinke, who is leaving the organisation after 14 years. After almost unheard-of career longevity with a single business, Reinke knows a thing or two about business transformation. And this will place him in great stead as he leaves his current role as advisor to Suncorp’s CEO to pursue his own projects.
- The Specialist Works under new ownership following management buyout
- Sportswear favourite Ellesse launches first ever brand campaign
- Michelob Ultra creates Caddyshack-like golf bag complete with beer keg and Bose speakers
- Mad Men's Lou Avery ruffles feathers at the Leith Agency with outdated attitudes
- Mad Man's Lou Avery ruffles feathers at the Leith Agency with outdated attitudes