Organisations that don't adjust their business models to deliver shared value, and put product ahead of customers, will not fare well in the future. This is the opinion of Suncorp's Mark Reinke, who is leaving the organisation after 14 years. After almost unheard-of career longevity with a single business, Reinke knows a thing or two about business transformation. And this will place him in great stead as he leaves his current role as advisor to Suncorp’s CEO to pursue his own projects.
- Finally, an enterprise-worthy analytics solution for solving the challenge of advertising on Amazon
- Miss America on stewarding the pageant brand's '2.0' update
- Brands in Motion survey reveals consumer habits around technology
- Lenny Letter tells contributors it’s shutting down on Friday
- Facebook aims to give more transparency around brand-influencer relationships