Organisations that don't adjust their business models to deliver shared value, and put product ahead of customers, will not fare well in the future. This is the opinion of Suncorp's Mark Reinke, who is leaving the organisation after 14 years. After almost unheard-of career longevity with a single business, Reinke knows a thing or two about business transformation. And this will place him in great stead as he leaves his current role as advisor to Suncorp’s CEO to pursue his own projects.
- Red Bull cautioned by ASA for suggesting the energy drink aids concentration
- Why Manchester City's move into eSports in China is more than just football politics
- BBDO Greater China’s strategy head gets COO mandate
- After GDPR, The New York Times cut off ad exchanges in Europe — and kept growing ad revenue
- Video Briefing: Free OTT streaming video will be led by Amazon and Roku