Organisations that don't adjust their business models to deliver shared value, and put product ahead of customers, will not fare well in the future. This is the opinion of Suncorp's Mark Reinke, who is leaving the organisation after 14 years. After almost unheard-of career longevity with a single business, Reinke knows a thing or two about business transformation. And this will place him in great stead as he leaves his current role as advisor to Suncorp’s CEO to pursue his own projects.
- Vivo launches first-ever global brand campaign for World Cup: ‘Unlock Extraordinary’
- Going the extra mile: McD’s SG draws love as quirky customer request gains traction
- GDPR jokes to make the pain go away
- Digiday Research: How companies prepared for GDPR
- Forsman & Bodenfors breaks into the Singapore market