Facebook has seen advertising revenues leap 50 per cent year-on-year to US$11.79 billion, although dip compared to Q4, as it battles ongoing media, political and legal scrutiny around consumer data and privacy practices.
- Coors Light revives ‘cold’ marketing to overcome slump
- WSJ: WPP eyes merging Young & Rubicam with digital agency VML
- Forget burgers, Ihop is all about pumpkin beer and pancakes this fall
- Influencers: Have we reached a tipping point?
- For and against: Weight Watchers' rebrand to WW to focus on 'wellness'