Facebook has seen advertising revenues leap 50 per cent year-on-year to US$11.79 billion, although dip compared to Q4, as it battles ongoing media, political and legal scrutiny around consumer data and privacy practices.
- Gartner releases first Magic Quadrant on mobile marketing platforms
- IAB Tech Labs launches blockchain-analysis pilot program
- Ads We Like: Greenpeace recruits ‘Notorious PIG’ for veggie hip-hip 90s throwback
- Alibaba invests $2.23B in outdoor digital advertising company
- AB appoint new digital marketing manager