Facebook has seen advertising revenues leap 50 per cent year-on-year to US$11.79 billion, although dip compared to Q4, as it battles ongoing media, political and legal scrutiny around consumer data and privacy practices.
- Just Eat, Deliveroo and McDonald’s enter talks with TfL ahead of junk food ad ban
- Winning work: How S4M helped Lego take the chat out of the bot
- Raheem Sterling fronts new Nike ad after speaking out on racism
- ‘In-house marketing is complicated’: Insights from the Digiday Brand Summit
- Facebook apologizes after photo bug exposed photos of millions of users