There’s a joke in the English town of Norwich that everyone either works in a church, in a pub, or in the insurance industry. Luckily for the customers of IAG, Julie Batch’s family worked in insurance, and instilled in her a set of values she has carried through to her current role as chief customer officer.
- Vivo launches first-ever global brand campaign for World Cup: ‘Unlock Extraordinary’
- Going the extra mile: McD’s SG draws love as quirky customer request gains traction
- GDPR jokes to make the pain go away
- Digiday Research: How companies prepared for GDPR
- Forsman & Bodenfors breaks into the Singapore market