There’s a joke in the English town of Norwich that everyone either works in a church, in a pub, or in the insurance industry. Luckily for the customers of IAG, Julie Batch’s family worked in insurance, and instilled in her a set of values she has carried through to her current role as chief customer officer.
- YouTube jumps into action as viral film trailer terrifies unsuspecting viewers
- Appetite Creative Solutions programmatic skins with Hoopla, Mena Market Place World Wide, Club Med and Nissan
- Coca-Cola challenges Gatorade for US sports drink dominance with Bodyarmor play
- Why entertainment agency Dare.Win is using Fortnite to gun for like-minded interns
- New York Media explores potential sale options for NY magazine, The Cut & Vulture