YouTube says it's making strides in protecting viewers from abusive content, but brand safety is still not 100%. The post YouTube removed more than 8M videos for violent & extremist content during Q4 2017 appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- YSL Beauty Hotel brings digital beauty experience to customers in Hong Kong
- Taiwan hotel cuts ties with Marriott after naming row
- Liverpool FC continues partnership with MG China
- Digiday Research: European publishers bet on their own properties for video
- Vice’s Munchies is launching a food court in New Jersey