YouTube says it's making strides in protecting viewers from abusive content, but brand safety is still not 100%. The post YouTube removed more than 8M videos for violent & extremist content during Q4 2017 appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Memo to brands: Hispanics are ready for your love
- Manchester United signs True Religion as global denim partner
- Lidl backs Irish campaign to bolster media coverage of women in sport
- VICE Asia launches in PH, appoints Filipina Natashya Gutierrez as APAC Head, Content Strategy
- eBay to acquire Motors.co.uk to combat AutoTrader