YouTube says it's making strides in protecting viewers from abusive content, but brand safety is still not 100%. The post YouTube removed more than 8M videos for violent & extremist content during Q4 2017 appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Get proven SEO & SEM tactics – attend SMX in San Jose in 2 weeks
- New Salesforce tools let marketers create mobile apps without developers
- Moonves will fight CBS for $120 million severance package
- Watch the newest TV commercials from TGI Fridays, Chase, Spectrum Mobile and more
- Burger King hijacks MacCoin promotion as McDonald's beef continues