Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. The post Marketing Day: YouTube takes down 8M videos, Facebook’s authorization process & more appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Just Eat, Deliveroo and McDonald’s enter talks with TfL ahead of junk food ad ban
- Winning work: How S4M helped Lego take the chat out of the bot
- Raheem Sterling fronts new Nike ad after speaking out on racism
- ‘In-house marketing is complicated’: Insights from the Digiday Brand Summit
- Facebook apologizes after photo bug exposed photos of millions of users