Both have large-scale, sophisticated solutions to easily obtain user consent, and some report their strict interpretation of the rules will make it harder for smaller companies to compete.
- WFA Global Marketer of the Year 2018 nominees: P&G's Marc Pritchard – 'create conversations'
- YDM Thailand acquires FCB Bangkok with goal of creating ‘a one-stop service’
- Singtel unveils its first electricity brand via Geneco partnership in a new campaign
- In the Director's Chair: Matías Moltrasio on storytelling, creativity and creating a cinematic feel
- Premier League chooses Singapore as first Asia Pacific office to fight piracy