For the first time ever, Facebook has published the guidelines its internal teams use to decide what content is allowed on the site. The post Facebook now letting users appeal posts that were removed for violating content standards appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- eSports – The opportunity for non-endemic brands to come and play
- Promos for Happytime Murders features pop-up tattoo den and pole dancing puppets
- The Specialist Works under new ownership following management buyout
- Linear ‘live’ TV still appeals to viewers : SpotX
- Sportswear favourite Ellesse launches first ever brand campaign