For the first time ever, Facebook has published the guidelines its internal teams use to decide what content is allowed on the site. The post Facebook now letting users appeal posts that were removed for violating content standards appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Memo to brands: Hispanics are ready for your love
- Manchester United signs True Religion as global denim partner
- Lidl backs Irish campaign to bolster media coverage of women in sport
- VICE Asia launches in PH, appoints Filipina Natashya Gutierrez as APAC Head, Content Strategy
- eBay to acquire Motors.co.uk to combat AutoTrader