The moves signal the site’s growing ambition to compete more directly with video platforms like YouTube, Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Video. The post Facebook gives creators new ways to monetize videos, while pushing more users to Watch appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How thoughtful UX can benefit both users and advertisers
- Finally, an enterprise-worthy analytics solution for solving the challenge of advertising on Amazon
- Miss America on stewarding the pageant brand's '2.0' update
- Brands in Motion survey reveals consumer habits around technology
- Lenny Letter tells contributors it’s shutting down on Friday