The moves signal the site’s growing ambition to compete more directly with video platforms like YouTube, Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Video. The post Facebook gives creators new ways to monetize videos, while pushing more users to Watch appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- eSports – The opportunity for non-endemic brands to come and play
- Promos for Happytime Murders features pop-up tattoo den and pole dancing puppets
- The Specialist Works under new ownership following management buyout
- Linear ‘live’ TV still appeals to viewers : SpotX
- Sportswear favourite Ellesse launches first ever brand campaign