The moves signal the site’s growing ambition to compete more directly with video platforms like YouTube, Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Video. The post Facebook gives creators new ways to monetize videos, while pushing more users to Watch appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Red Bull cautioned by ASA for suggesting the energy drink aids concentration
- Why Manchester City's move into eSports in China is more than just football politics
- BBDO Greater China’s strategy head gets COO mandate
- After GDPR, The New York Times cut off ad exchanges in Europe — and kept growing ad revenue
- Video Briefing: Free OTT streaming video will be led by Amazon and Roku