Finding people who can “thrive in the grey” has become an increasingly important element of any marketing leader’s recruitment make-up, AGL’s Alison Wild believes.
- Salesforce, Apple partner to spur mobile enterprise development
- Three digital marketing trends dominating marketers' thoughts right now
- How to grow a niche audience using video content: OnTheTools.tv founder reveals his secrets
- Durable Goods director announces kid-designed clothing line with eclectic video
- Pinterest opens shop in Toronto to stick into $11.52bn Canadian market