Just over a year ago, multiple brands boycotted YouTube's ad network after discovering their ads were being displayed alongside extremist content. The post YouTube ads found on extremist content channels, reigniting company’s brand safety issues appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Teens give parents ‘The Talk’ and ForwardPMX merges with Assembly: Agency Brief
- The real reasons Amazon is introducing its own smart TVs: Datacenter Weekly
- Marketing winners and losers of the week
- Wonderful Pistachios links with star streamer as part of gaming push
- U.S., NYC, Chicago and agency David rule Cannes Lions Creativity Report