Though unrelated, the initiatives reflect some of the ways the ad and marketing industry is organizing itself around its personal data responsibilities. The post Tech companies organize two efforts to support personal data management — both called Open GDPR appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Teens give parents ‘The Talk’ and ForwardPMX merges with Assembly: Agency Brief
- The real reasons Amazon is introducing its own smart TVs: Datacenter Weekly
- Marketing winners and losers of the week
- Wonderful Pistachios links with star streamer as part of gaming push
- U.S., NYC, Chicago and agency David rule Cannes Lions Creativity Report