The repeal of net neutrality rules is set to take effect next week. Contributor Andy Evans believes independent publishers will suffer a blow and offers tips on what they can do in response. The post Why publishers should be taking action on net neutrality appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- CX profile: Building IAG’s customer smarts
- Reddit’s native ads are now available in the Android app
- Unskippable six-second video ads are coming to Snapchat
- Western Sydney University ramps up digital transformation push
- Marketing Day: Facebook safety measures, Twitter’s updated TOS & 2018 Stackie Award winners