The repeal of net neutrality rules is set to take effect next week. Contributor Andy Evans believes independent publishers will suffer a blow and offers tips on what they can do in response. The post Why publishers should be taking action on net neutrality appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Amazon's private label stable swells to almost 140 own brands with skincare launch
- Video streaming subscriptions surpass cable customers for first time
- Brands, it’s time to stop passing the buck on diversity
- Telco Circles.Life appoints Mindshare as media agency-of-record in Singapore
- Pinterest’s IPO filing shows surging revenue, shrinking losses