The repeal of net neutrality rules is set to take effect next week. Contributor Andy Evans believes independent publishers will suffer a blow and offers tips on what they can do in response. The post Why publishers should be taking action on net neutrality appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Snapchat partners with Amazon to let users shop from pictures
- What Open Colleges did to bolster lead generaition
- Adobe’s new Virtual Analyst doesn’t need questions to provide answers
- How to make a big impact with a small influencer marketing budget
- VML London hires four senior women, The One Club goes international