The repeal of net neutrality rules is set to take effect next week. Contributor Andy Evans believes independent publishers will suffer a blow and offers tips on what they can do in response. The post Why publishers should be taking action on net neutrality appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Telkom’s Metranet strikes partnership with Brightcove
- Media Group buys out Magazines Integrated, acquires epicure title
- Business as usual for Tealive outlets as Federal Court grants application
- Wanda CEO Hengming Yang says 2018 World Cup a "game-changer" for football in China
- France’s World Cup triumph costs Vatti 79 million yuan