The repeal of net neutrality rules is set to take effect next week. Contributor Andy Evans believes independent publishers will suffer a blow and offers tips on what they can do in response. The post Why publishers should be taking action on net neutrality appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Diageo accused of running extensive, noncompliant Ciroc influencer campaign
- Connected TV in 2019: Navigating a consumer-driven landscape
- Facebook expands Ad Breaks to 14 more countries, launches Watch globally on desktop
- Average tenure of CMOs is 43 months, report finds
- Digital represents 14% of movie ad budgets but drives 46% of revenue, study finds