The repeal of net neutrality rules is set to take effect next week. Contributor Andy Evans believes independent publishers will suffer a blow and offers tips on what they can do in response. The post Why publishers should be taking action on net neutrality appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Cultural relevance boosts ad effectiveness, says new ANA metric
- Travel company Thomas Cook collapses, stranding hundreds of thousands
- ICYMI: The New York Post’s deliciously harsh obit for the de Blasio campaign
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Apple, Taco Bell, Sour Punch and more
- Bauer Media: How adtech's 'cookie conundrum’ creates a digital audio opportunity