Australian tech startup, Unlockd, has applied for an injunction against Google’s AdMob and postponed its imminent debut on the Australian Stock Exchange as a result.
- Marketing Day: Amazon Prime Day, Twitter takes a hit & more
- Report: After purging locked accounts from follower lists, Twitter’s own account takes the biggest hit
- Snapchat partners with 4 news discovery platforms to help push content beyond the app
- Amazon trumpets Prime Day success despite myriad glitches and problems
- Spy games: The Players Tribune, Amazon Prime Video team up for Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan promo