The sophistication of the Australian digital market, plus the rapid rate local marketers have embraced personalisation and metrics, is phenomenal, global leaders from the Oracle Data Cloud team believe. Now, they say, it’s up the marketers globally to ask the right questions about where they want this technology to go.
- Local retailer cops flak for naming product line after late SG polar bear Inuka
- It is time for advertising to take a stand
- Digiday Research: Nearly 40 percent of retailers have a subscription product
- How Schibsted’s Norwegian tabloid used documentaries to add 20,000 subscribers
- Why Instagram managed to remain unscathed amid Facebook scandals