Contributor Randy Apuzzo explains how blockchain for content can help build trust and transparency in the digital economy, in keeping with the spirit of GDPR. The post How GDPR may help drive blockchain usage for content appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Malaysia’s Moving Walls creates tool to measure efficacy of OOH advertising
- Government spent £100k selling stalled Brexit plan on Facebook
- OVO partners CashShield to prevent fraudulent purchases
- WPP promises ‘renewed commitment to creativity’ as it sets out three-year turnaround plan
- Great Eastern deepens footprint in Indonesia, acquires insurance firm