Contributor Randy Apuzzo explains how blockchain for content can help build trust and transparency in the digital economy, in keeping with the spirit of GDPR. The post How GDPR may help drive blockchain usage for content appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- CX profile: Building IAG’s customer smarts
- Reddit’s native ads are now available in the Android app
- Unskippable six-second video ads are coming to Snapchat
- Western Sydney University ramps up digital transformation push
- Marketing Day: Facebook safety measures, Twitter’s updated TOS & 2018 Stackie Award winners