Contributor Randy Apuzzo explains how blockchain for content can help build trust and transparency in the digital economy, in keeping with the spirit of GDPR. The post How GDPR may help drive blockchain usage for content appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Snapchat partners with Amazon to let users shop from pictures
- What Open Colleges did to bolster lead generaition
- Adobe’s new Virtual Analyst doesn’t need questions to provide answers
- Bacardi preps for Halloween with zombie-themed spot that borrows from horror classics
- How to make a big impact with a small influencer marketing budget