New, cheap tools to create realistic-looking fake videos are already here, and brand reputation, news reporting and political campaigns may never be the same. The post Fake videos could threaten what is left of reality appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Oracle Responsys launches first SMS aggregator marketplace
- Google hit with largest-ever $5 billion antitrust penalty in Android case
- Amazon breaks Prime Day records despite site crashes
- Study: Nike, Fanatics beat Amazon in World Cup jersey search marketing
- How to be proactive and prevent a negative SEO campaign — Part 3