New, cheap tools to create realistic-looking fake videos are already here, and brand reputation, news reporting and political campaigns may never be the same. The post Fake videos could threaten what is left of reality appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Snapchat partners with Amazon to let users shop from pictures
- What Open Colleges did to bolster lead generaition
- Adobe’s new Virtual Analyst doesn’t need questions to provide answers
- Bacardi preps for Halloween with zombie-themed spot that borrows from horror classics
- How to make a big impact with a small influencer marketing budget