New, cheap tools to create realistic-looking fake videos are already here, and brand reputation, news reporting and political campaigns may never be the same. The post Fake videos could threaten what is left of reality appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Bravery, agility & collaboration – behind the news industry’s 'All Together’ campaign
- The dos and don’ts of the M&A rulebook for agencies
- ‘We see a world where publisher data replaces third-party data’: News U.K. puts its data at the nucleus of post-cookie push for media budgets
- Misfits Gaming partners with The E.W. Scripps Company in a bid to bring esports content to Floridian television viewers
- Here’s why the loss of the third-party cookie is heading toward a collapse in the middle