New, cheap tools to create realistic-looking fake videos are already here, and brand reputation, news reporting and political campaigns may never be the same. The post Fake videos could threaten what is left of reality appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Diageo accused of running extensive, noncompliant Ciroc influencer campaign
- Connected TV in 2019: Navigating a consumer-driven landscape
- Facebook expands Ad Breaks to 14 more countries, launches Watch globally on desktop
- Average tenure of CMOs is 43 months, report finds
- Digital represents 14% of movie ad budgets but drives 46% of revenue, study finds