New, cheap tools to create realistic-looking fake videos are already here, and brand reputation, news reporting and political campaigns may never be the same. The post Fake videos could threaten what is left of reality appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Spotify bolsters free music model as audio ad wars heat up
- YouTube removed more than 8M videos for violent & extremist content during Q4 2017
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Audible, Apartments.com, Microsoft and more
- Billionaire Bollore held by French police in corruption case
- From ‘mayochup’ to potential mayhem: Kraft Heinz and social media