New, cheap tools to create realistic-looking fake videos are already here, and brand reputation, news reporting and political campaigns may never be the same. The post Fake videos could threaten what is left of reality appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Amazon's private label stable swells to almost 140 own brands with skincare launch
- Video streaming subscriptions surpass cable customers for first time
- Brands, it’s time to stop passing the buck on diversity
- Telco Circles.Life appoints Mindshare as media agency-of-record in Singapore
- Pinterest’s IPO filing shows surging revenue, shrinking losses