Applying machine learning to the Virgin Velocity Frequent Flyers program has already seen communication effectiveness increase by 10 per cent and given teams the ability to apply advanced analytics at 10 times the pace, its data analytics chief says.
- Malaysia’s Moving Walls creates tool to measure efficacy of OOH advertising
- Government spent £100k selling stalled Brexit plan on Facebook
- OVO partners CashShield to prevent fraudulent purchases
- WPP promises ‘renewed commitment to creativity’ as it sets out three-year turnaround plan
- Great Eastern deepens footprint in Indonesia, acquires insurance firm