Contributor Daniel Gilbert is definitely not a fan of Google's Dynamic Search Ads. He shares why he feels the ad program doesn't hold a candle to human-powered account management. The post Dynamic Search Ads are for amateurs or superheroes appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Wonderful Pistachios links with star streamer as part of gaming push
- U.S., NYC, Chicago and agency David rule Cannes Lions Creativity Report
- Business on the Move, including Tesco Bank and Proactiv
- Can brands authentically overcome tokenism and rainbow-washing?
- Why is experiential marketing so important post-pandemic?