More than 310,000 Australians may have had their data improperly shared with Cambridge Analytica, according to a Facebook update overnight.
- Unilever’s Degree calls out fitness centers for making people with disabilities uncomfortable
- Teens give parents ‘The Talk’ and ForwardPMX merges with Assembly: Agency Brief
- The real reasons Amazon is introducing its own smart TVs: Datacenter Weekly
- Marketing winners and losers of the week
- Wonderful Pistachios links with star streamer as part of gaming push