In this week's episode, "The Shining" finally makes it to the Oscars, the Mother London and Moneysupermarket.com partnership ends with a bang, Freeform pulls a ballsy move for International Women's Day, Apple unites Spike Jonze and FKA Twigs and Cheetos dives into A.I. (kind of). Plus, a special goodbye to one of the industry's finest.
- How design experts rate the new Cleveland ‘Guardians’ branding
- Lexus sponsors esports company 100 Thieves and creator content house
- KFC drops a C-bomb and finally talks about chicken welfare
- Watch the newest commercials from Apple, Facebook, Coke and more
- How immersive ads can serve as a data source for marketers: Ad Age Datacenter Weekly