<p>Proximity mobile payments are becoming more popular in the UK, but still far from mass adoption London, 11Â January 2018: Proximity mobile payments are becoming more popular in the UK, but […]</p><p>The post <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.emarketer.com/newsroom/index.php/uk-mobile-payments-grab-foothold/">UK: Mobile Payments Still Looking to Grab a Foothold</a> appeared first on <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.emarketer.com/newsroom">eMarketer Newsroom</a>.</p>
- How HSN used AI to get personal with shoppers
- Lidl enlists tough kids to drill the England team ahead of the World Cup
- If consumers aren’t consuming, what are they doing? How experience is disrupting retail.
- Google to join IAB Europe’s Transparency and Consent Framework
- Creative Director’s Choice: Basic’s Matt Faulk states why Patagonia Action Works is saving the Earth