<p>eMarketer expects sector growth to level off amid tighter regulations London, 10Â January 2018: Well over one-third of Internet users in China will use a ride-sharing service in 2018, according to […]</p><p>The post <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.emarketer.com/newsroom/index.php/china-one-third-internet-users-use-ride-sharing-service/">China: One-Third of Internet Users Use a Ride-Sharing Service</a> appeared first on <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.emarketer.com/newsroom">eMarketer Newsroom</a>.</p>
- The hotel of the future is coming, and it’s a little weird
- Malaysian brands show support for all-women expedition to Antarctica
- Will Melaka’s latest destination marketing effort feel the love?
- Zouk KL cancels sugar daddy event to prevent backlash
- Facebook loses US$60bn in market value following user data scandal