Patrick Jones, global vice president and general manager of partnerships for Oracle Data Cloud, discusses how he expects agencies and brands to evolve their use of audience data sets this year.
- Creative services group Big Block Capital invests in live broadcasting marketing firm Ripplebox
- Twentieth Century Fox promotes Greg Drebin to EVP of worldwide marketing
- Marketing to women mantra: don't market to women
- 383 Project launches RenewBot to help agencies manage hidden project costs and subscriptions
- Carl's Jr. and Hardee's get separate personas from new AOR Havas, plus the voice of Matthew McConaughey