Patrick Jones, global vice president and general manager of partnerships for Oracle Data Cloud, discusses how he expects agencies and brands to evolve their use of audience data sets this year.
- Why more automation from Google Ads is good for tool makers and PPC careers
- Comic Dive: Airbnb Gets Stonewalled
- Understanding the convergence of industry 4.0 and the rise of autonomous vehicles
- Kevin Hart’s Cold as Balls comedy series by Old Spice introduces season two with Mountain Dew on board
- Post-Modern Brands: It takes a brand village