<p>London, 4 January 2018:Â Adults in South Korea will spend well over a quarter of their daily media time on a smartphone this year, according to eMarketerâ€™s latest time spent with […]</p><p>The post <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.emarketer.com/newsroom/index.php/smartphone-south-korea/">Smartphones Will Capture Over a Quarter of Media Time in South Korea</a> appeared first on <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.emarketer.com/newsroom">eMarketer Newsroom</a>.</p>
- Lidl enlists tough kids to drill the England team ahead of the World Cup
- If consumers aren’t consuming, what are they doing? How experience is disrupting retail.
- Google to join IAB Europe’s Transparency and Consent Framework
- Creative Director’s Choice: Basic’s Matt Faulk states why Patagonia Action Works is saving the Earth
- Study: Search marketing winners and losers for the royal wedding