<p>Less than 20% of the US population will use one next year New York, NY (December 21, 2017)Â â€“ Smart speakers will likely beat out wearable devices as the electronic gift […]</p><p>The post <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.emarketer.com/newsroom/index.php/wearables-mass-adoption/">Wearables Still Far from Mass Adoption in US</a> appeared first on <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.emarketer.com/newsroom">eMarketer Newsroom</a>.</p>
- Kroger selects Arizona for self-driving grocery delivery pilot
- Foot Locker, Asics team up on shoppable anime series, apparel collection
- 15 questions to ask yourself before publishing a new landing page
- Microsoft and Amazon marry their assistants, but will the honeymoon be short-lived?
- How many agency people does it take to run an account? Not nearly as many as clients think