Christmas is not an official holiday in Japan, nor a widely observed religious holiday, but it is celebrated nonetheless in its own unique way. Here's some data that highlights Christmas in Japan.
- US Creative Works: featuring the Kimba Group, King & Partners, Someoddpilot and more
- Coty focuses on AI with growth accelerator competition
- Why Mr & Mrs Smith has merged sales and marketing under a new chief growth officer
- Why bending the rules on social costs more than a fine
- One Championship partners Telenor Myanmar to expand in the region