Christmas is not an official holiday in Japan, nor a widely observed religious holiday, but it is celebrated nonetheless in its own unique way. Here's some data that highlights Christmas in Japan.
- Google gets a $57 million fine from France for GDPR violations
- Memorable experiences versus Instagrammable moments: it’s time to slow the scroll
- Ads We Like: Dikembe Mutombo stars as Cheq’s ‘chief blocking officer’
- The death of differentiation, and how to overcome ‘Parity Plague’
- Bauer targets the modern classical listener with radio station launch